Recently President Donald Trump tweeted that he feels like he is “living in Nazi Germany” in a series of tweets denying a report that Russia had compromising information on him.
Regarding a recent news story published by Buzz Feed – Trump recently tweeted
“Intelligence agencies should never have allowed this fake news to “leak” into the public. One last shot at me. Are we living in Nazi Germany?“
Background: By “fake news” – the newly elected president refers to the intelligence community’s alleged leak of a confidential 35-page report to the news media, without ever briefing Donald Trump of the report’s contents.
- Director of National Intelligence James Clapper,
- FBI Director James Comey,
- CIA Director John Brennan, and
- NSA Director Mike Rogers.
CNN has confirmed a synopsis was included attached to documents that were presented to Mr. Trump, but CNN cannot confirm if it was discussed in his meeting with the intelligence chiefs.
At issue – the alleged 35-page report in question documents rumours that Trump had participated in lewd and perverted acts while at State-sponsored sex parties with prostitutes. This was during one of Trump’s visits to Russia in 2013 when he hosted the Miss Universe pageant there.
- The Alleged 35-Page Report In Question (not verified authentic)
- BuzzFeed Posts Unverified Claims on Trump, Igniting a Debate
- Fox News – Trump erupts over salacious reports
- Trumps Claim That Millions of Illegal Votes Cost Him The Popular Election
- Intel chiefs presented Trump with claims of Russian efforts to compromise him
- These Reports Allege Trump Has Deep Ties To Russia